New Jersey Family Law and Criminal Defense Lawyer
East Brunswick Divorce Lawyer
Your legal concerns deserve experienced, vigorous and aggressive representation with attention to your needs. At the New Jersey Law Offices of Jeffrey W. Goldblatt Esq., we are dedicated to using the best method to resolve your legal problem.
Contact the Law Offices of Jeffrey W. Goldblatt Esq.
732-200-1994 East Brunswick | 732-200-1995 Freehold | Fill out our online intake form
With more than 30 years of experience as a trial lawyer, Jeffrey W. Goldblatt understands the concerns of his clients and the challenges they face in court. As a Freehold family law attorney, he strives to keep his clients out of the courtroom through successful negotiations. Whether handling a large asset divorce in Monmouth County or Middlesex County, he strives to obtain the most favorable outcome on your behalf. As a trial attorney, he will proceed toward trial if it is in your best interests.
At the Law Offices of Jeffrey W. Goldblatt Esq., we provide a caring and supportive atmosphere, adept legal ability and significant experience. We know our clients by name and personally manage every aspect of their cases. We provide quality legal services at competitive fees.
What Are Your Legal Needs?
Whether you are going through a divorce and require a Freehold family law attorney or need to fight a traffic offense or criminal charge, we will serve as strong and aggressive advocates for you. We are often able to negotiate positive settlements but, if that is not possible, we are dedicated and effective in protecting your rights at trial.
- Family law and divorce: From marital property division to child custody, child support or alimony, we will help you with every aspect of your divorce. We are adept at handling complex divorce cases involving large assets. We also handle post-divorce modifications and enforcement, domestic violence issues and restraining orders.
- Divorce mediation and collaborative law: If you are looking for a less adversarial way to handle your divorce, we can help. We provide mediation services where we interact closely with both parties in order to work out an agreement, or represent one spouse during a collaborative law divorce.
- Criminal defense: We provide tough criminal defense in New Jersey courts for everything from domestic violence, drug offenses, theft and harassment to burglary or sexual assault.
- Traffic offenses: If you have been charged with reckless driving, DWI, driving while suspended, no insurance or any other traffic offense, we can help you keep your license and lessen the other negative impacts of a motor vehicle violation.
- Juvenile crimes: Our offices provide caring and personal attention in order to aggressively represent your child’s needs in this time of crisis.
- Real estate: Buyers or sellers in any transaction need to have their legal rights vigilantly protected.
Freehold and East Brunswick Law Offices – Monmouth County
With offices in Freehold and East Brunswick, we are ready to help you protect your rights today. In addition to our weekly office hours, we offer evening and weekend appointments. Whether you need an East Brunswick divorce lawyer or a criminal defense attorney, call us at 732-200-1994, in Freehold at 732-200-1995 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.